2020 Golf Classic

Join us for an exciting day on the course that supports Orange Lutheran’s student-athletes! This always sold-out event includes breakfast, lunch, beverages, contests, and opportunity drawings. The day will wrap with a cocktail reception and awards dinner followed by special guest speakers, raffle prizes, and more!

Monday, March 9, 2020

9 am  |  Yorba Linda Country Club



Advertise your business while supporting student-athletes by purchasing an on-course tee sign! 100% of the tee sign cost supports our student-athletes — 75% of the sign cost offsets student athletic fees while the remaining 25% supports the Athletics General Fund.

Your name or your company’s name and logo will be printed on an 18×24″ sign that will be displayed at a hole on the course, as well as on campus during the week following the tournament.

Purchase your tee sign using the registration form above. After purchase, send your logo or company name to Sandy Lopez (sandy.lopez@lhsoc.org).

Thank you for supporting our students!


Each golf ball ticket you purchase will have a number. The helicopter will hover over the target and drop all of the golf balls from high in the air. If your numbered ball lands in the hole or closest to the hole you will

WIN $1,500

** Winner does not need to be present to win**


Playing in the tournament, sponsoring a tee sign, or buying a ball for the ball drop reduces individual student athletic fees by hundreds of dollars and helps our athletics program thrive. More importantly, it helps our student-athletes grow stronger spiritually so that they can glorify Jesus on the field, in the pool, or on the court.


Contact Sandy Lopez,
Associate Director of Advancement,
at sandy.lopez@lhsoc.org or 714-998-5151 x651.